Back in November of 2013, Blizzard announced the latest expansion to arrive for the World of Warcraft MMORPG, Warlords of Draenor. The expansion will introduce updated character models, new areas for players to explore, a new level cap set at 100, alongside a host of new features and changes that will be made to the game.
Unfortunately no release date has been set for the expansion yet, but assuming that Warlords of Draenor will follow in the footsteps of previous World of Warcraft expansions, a fall release might not be completely out of the question.
That being said, we’re sure many gamers are curious as to what the game might look like and how it might play. After all with every expansion released, Blizzard introduces new features to the game in a bid to shake things up a bit. Well thanks to a Korean website, Invex, they have managed to get themselves invited to play the game which we can only assume is in early beta stages at the moment.
They have also released a handful of videos that takes gamers through some areas of the upcoming expansion. Now it should be noted that if you’re not a fan of spoilers and would rather find out everything for yourselves, you might want to skip on watching the video. But if you’re not too fussed about these sorts of things, you can check out the videos above and below for the details.
- 2014-04-18: Azeroth Choppers Episode 1 Is Now Live
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase