With all the graphical firepower that the Xbox One from Microsoft as well as Sony’s PS4 carry under the hood, you would expect it to be able to deliver a whole lot more complex gaming titles that are full of visual effects which will leave you drooling and perhaps, picking your jaw up from the floor afterwards. Do you think that using all of that awesome processing power to pay a visit to a classic game from the past is worth the effort? Team17 thinks so, having announced that Worms Battlegrounds, being the most recent title under the Worms series, is all set to roll out on both the Xbox One as well as PS4 later in 2014.
Worms Battlegrounds have already appeared in more than 25 different systems, so to see this franchise debut on the Xbox One and PS4 nearly a couple of decades after the turn-based strategy game debuted in 1995 will certainly shed a tear or two among those who love classic titles. In fact, Worms Battlegrounds have been cited to be one of the first titles that will be self published on Xbox One under the ID@Xbox program, and we do look forward to a launch as early as March 2014.
Next Story: LG G2 Mini Might Be Bluetooth Certified
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase