Even though Microsoft wants gamers to scoop up its latest console, the Xbox One, it hasn’t forgotten about millions of Xbox 360 owners. This particular console was quite successful back in the day, and still commands respect even though it has been succeeded. To make your winter more bearable, Microsoft formally kicked off the Xbox 360 ultimate game sale, offering discounts on popular Xbox 360 titles. The discounts will be offered for the next seven days and will be in addition to normal games and add-on deals that have gone up on the Xbox Games Store.
The list contains many popular titles such as Portal 2, Mass Effect and Batman: Arkham City, which now sell for $9.89, $3.74 and $4.99 respectively. Fable III is available for $7.49, Guardians of Middle-Earth for $1.04 and Driver: San Francisco for $6.59. Until end of day today, titles like Armored Core: Verdict Day, Dante’s Inferno, RUSE, Halo: Reach, Runner2, Bastion, Dishonored and Capcom Arcade Cabinet will be offered at discounted prices. Microsoft’s Larry Hryb, better known as Major Nelson, has posted the entire list of discounted titles and their new prices on his website, so check them out here. The Xbox 360 ultimate game sale runs through February 25th, so you have a lot of time to deliberate and decide on the titles you really want to purchase.
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2014-02-11: New Xbox 360 Chrome Controllers Revealed
- 2013-12-16: Shoot Many Robots Free On Xbox 360 Through Games With Gold
- 2013-12-12: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2013-12-12: Fable Anniversary Hitting Xbox 360 On Feb. 4, 2014 With Bonus Content
- 2013-12-09: Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers