When we conducted our hands-on review of the Xbox One, we found that the Xbox One’s controller was an improvement over the Xbox 360’s, but that being said, it seems that there are still some improvements that could be made, namely in its analog sticks where Titanfall’s design lead, Justin Hendry, found them to be a little too twitchy. The good news is that if you felt the same way about the analog sticks on the Xbox One’s controller, Microsoft will soon be issuing an update that will fix that and offer up more precise controls, and all because of the upcoming Titanfall game.
As it stands Microsoft is set to issue updates to iron out more of the Xbox One’s kinks and apparently it is because of Titanfall, a game which many are very excited about. To that extent they even fixed the Xbox One’s “twitchy” controls at the request of the developers behind the game. According to Hendry who revealed to The Verge that they worked with Microsoft on the changes, “It’s just fixing the controller input, really. It wasn’t really where we felt it should be; it was a little overly twitchy with the current controls. Now it’s fixed. We’re happy with it.” Titanfall is currently in beta and is set for a release on the 11th of March.
Next Story: Conan O'Brien Turns Down Microsoft CEO Job Offer
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-02-24: Xbox One “Titanfall” Special Edition Bundle Arrives This March 11
- 2013-12-09: Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers