The Xbox One and Sony PS4 will continue their console feud from the Xbox 360 and PS3 battles for one simple reason – they are, technologically speaking, closest relatives to one another, with the Nintendo Wii U being the misfit out of the three. It is like the Sega Megadrive and Super NES all over again, except that this is in 2014. Whatever Sony does for the PS4, Microsoft wants to make sure that they too, will be able to do better. Hence, with the unveiling of the Sony PlayStation Gold wireless stereo headset, here we are with the Xbox One Stereo Headset.
This is one particular stereo headset that you should seriously consider if you happen to be in the market for a new headset for the Xbox One. After all, you have your fair share of moments when you want nothing better than to sit in front of the console and play your favorite game for hours on end – while everyone is asleep. This would make a pair of headphones indispensable, and this is where the Xbox One Stereo Headset comes in handy.
It comes with a full-range (20Hz – 20kHz) audio spectrum, where each purchase will also be accompanied by a detachable Stereo Headset Adapter. The Xbox One Stereo Headset has an asking price of $79.99, while the Stereo Headset Adapter will cost you $24.99. [Press Release]
Next Story: Xbox One System Update Delayed
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely