Samsung is expected to focus a lot more on tablets this year. It did show off some new tablets at CES 2014 in January, and it seemed possible for the company to do the same at MWC 2014. That didn’t happen though. A month before MWC three models of the Galaxy Tab 4 showed up online. The timing led many to believe that the tablets would be unveiled at Unpacked 5, but they weren’t. Now the 10-inch and 8-inch models of Galaxy Tab 4 have surfaced, alleged benchmarks reveal the specifications they might have.
The 10.6-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 might come with a 1,280×800 pixel resolution display and a 1.2GHz quadcore Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor. It might come with 1.5GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard storage and Android 4.4.2. A 3 megapixel rear and 1.2 megapixel front camera are also rumored. The 10.6-inch screen size does seem peculiar, it may be a typo. Previous rumor about this tablet pegged the rear camera at 8 megapixels, while the latest wants us to believe that its a meagre 3 megapixels. Wi-Fi only and 4G LTE variants expected.
8-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 may have similar specifications if the benchmarks are correct. The major difference would obviously be the screen size. It may keep the 1,280×800 pixel resolution though. It is also possible that this tablet’s LTE variant could come with 1.5GB of RAM, while the Wi-Fi variant may only have a 1GB RAM. No word for now on when these tablets hit the market.
Next Story: All New HTC One Arrives On eBay For $499.99
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-01 Samsung Launches The All New Galaxy Tab 4 Lineup
- 2014-03-03 Galaxy Tab 4 Existence Confirmed