Namco Bandai’s Dark Souls 2 will be arriving for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in the near future. The release date for consoles has been known for quite a while now and there was a lot of speculation about when the title is going to make its way to the PC. Those who have been waiting for word on the release date no longer need to guess, Namco Bandai has officially announced the Dark Souls 2 PC release date. The much awaited title is going to be launched on April 25th.
The release on consoles and PC doesn’t take place on the exact same day. Dark Souls 2 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 is going to be launched on March 14th. Whereas its going to take a little over a month after that for the PC version to drop, nevertheless, the Steam product page for Dark Souls 2 has already gone live.
Namco Bandai says that the PC version of this game has increased texture resolution as well as an enhanced frame-rate option, adding that developer FromSoftware has been working quite hard to adapt the game for a mouse and keyboard “perfectly.” Dark Souls 2 promises to offer more richer, engaging and challenging adventure after “an amazing first opus.” Gamers obviously have their hopes up, lets see if the title lives up to their expectations.
- 2014-04-15: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Save File Will Impact The Phantom Pain
- 2014-04-15: Battlefield 4 "Death Shield" Bug Discovered
- 2014-04-14: PS Vita Pets: Puppy Parlour To Tide You Over
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Temple Run 2 Gets Cloud Support