Have you ever had a hankering in the afternoon or the middle of the night for something sweet, like cupcakes? Well if you do, you might be pleased to learn that there is an actual Cupcake ATM located in New York City which is open 24 hours a day! Yup, you read that right, a Cupcake ATM!
Its bright pink exterior and the words “Cupcake ATM” should probably be enough clue for people to not mistake it for your regular ATM that dispenses cash. The ATM is the brainchild of Sprinkles Cupcakes, a supplier of cupcakes who has in the past, provided cupcakes to the likes of celebrities such as Mindy Kaling (of The Office fame) and Holly Madison.
This is the first cupcake ATM and will be located next to the Sprinkles Cupcakes bakery which is located on the Upper East Side, thus ensuring that your cupcakes will always be coming fresh from the oven, although we’re not sure if it would eventually become stale later at night. The cupcakes are priced at $4.25 each and will come in flavors like red velvet, Cuban coffee, banana dark chocolate, and cinnamon sugar.
In fact there are even mini cupcakes designed for dogs which costs $5 for two. It sounds like a fun albeit novel idea and we have to wonder if there might be plans to open up more cupcake ATMs in the future if this particular branch does well? So, any of our readers in New York plan on checking it out?
Next Story: Office For iPad Tops The iTunes App Store Charts
- 2014-03-28: First Cupcake ATM Opens Up In New York City
- 2013-12-20: Temperfect Mug Will Keep Your Coffee/Tea At The Perfect Temperature
- 2013-12-04: Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- 2013-11-27: Confectionery Company Will Print Your Instagram Photos As Marshmallows
- 2013-11-21: Taste Virtual Food With Your Tongue With This Simulator
- 2013-06-24: ASAP Science Presents A Whole New Way Of Understanding Calories