#FrenchTechSXSW. There have always been French attendees at South by SouthWest , but they’ve never had a unified presence. Now, for the first time, France will have a dedicated space with its “French Tech Club”, at 311 E. 5th St. The space will host events, parties, concerts, brunches, lunches, demos, startup pitches, and a dedicated newsroom for Canal+ and Radio France, and other medias.
“Club France” will host events from French Associations such as Silicon Sentier, France Digitale, Le Réseau des Cantines, and the French Embassy. French companies large and small will be able to use the space as a showroom during the festival, and both the French Embassy and Ubifrance will present a selection of the most innovative startups.
“Bonjour SXSW” brings the French touch to French tech. United around the collective “Bonjour SxSW”, the French Tech Club will be the gathering place for all the French actors in Austin, be they cultural or entrepreneurial. This initiative is supported by the French Ministry of Productive Recovery, the Cultural Services of the French Embassy, Ubifrance and Cap Digital. Its partners are the Invest in France Agency, the Ile de France and Pays de la Loire regions, the city of Angers, and numerous companies and entrepreneurs, such as af83, cookening and sounderbox.
“French Tech Club” is close to the Convention Center and the perfect place for meetings, with free Wi-Fi and reception areas during the day. There are several rooms, some quiet and private for business meetings, others dynamic for demos, and all adjustable for evening parties and concerts. And don’t forget the croissants and the wine. We’re putting on a dedicated program developed to welcome the French community in Austin but also all the SxSW attendees, and people in Austin! Follow us on online at bonjoursxsw.com and twitter @clubfrancesxsw… #stayTuned
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-10-18: Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-15: Apple Still Has “A Lot To Cover” This October 22nd
- 2013-05-30: FUTUR EN SEINE - Digital World Festival - Paris June 13-23
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2013-03-13: Structure:Data • March 20 & 21, 2013 • New York, NY
- 2013-02-25: ad:tech San Francisco, April 9-10