Google has introduced an update to Google Play Games, where some would say that changes that were thrown into the mix this time around would make the entire app worth downloading and installing. Of course, there will always be someone out there to splash cold water on a particular app or program, but is Google Play Games before version 1.5 really that bad as you think? Still, a trio of major changes that ought to go down well with everyone would include the ability to check out invitations for multiplayer games, to be able to see who is playing a game, as well as the ability to perform a search for something fun to play in Find Games.
Apart from those three major changes, there will also be minor tweaks made to the user interface, which will include placing the settings into the side menu, similar to what is currently available in Google Music. Multiplayer invites work like a charm, where you can not only join in on multiplayer games, but also check out your invites, so that you can keep tabs on what is going on, where. The latest version of Google Play Games can be downloaded here if you’re interested in bringing your app version up to par.
Next Story: Evernote For Android Supports Handwriting Now
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-03-17 Google Play Services 4.3 Arrives
- 2014-03-17 Google Play Games Receives Virtual Gifts
- 2014-02-03 Google Play Services 4.2 Released On Android Devices
- 2014-01-09 Google Play Services 4.1 Delivers Turn-Based Multiplayer Support
- 2013-12-18 Google Music To Receive Upload Feature