The new HTC One (also known as the HTC One 2014 or by its codename the HTC M8) that is set to hit the market not too long after its official announcement later this coming March 25, has just been officially certified by Chinese wireless authority Tenaa.This is not the first time that we have talked about Tenaa approving a device, either, as the Xiaomi Redmi 2 has been spotted, too. The new HTC One flagship smartphone will arrive with a 5″ Full HD display, measuring 146mm x 70.5mm x 9.5mm and tipping the scales at 157 grams. These happen to be quite close to the Sony Xperia Z2 where its dimensions are concerned, where Sony’s device comes with a 5.2″ display that flanked by stereo speakers.
From Tenaa’s certification, we do know that the HTC One 2014 will run on a Snapdragon 801 chipset with a quad-core Krait CPU clocked at 2.26GHz and 2GB RAM, where you can choose from 16GB or 32GB of internal memory. Either way, they can both be expanded thanks to a microSD memory card slot.
As for the camera found on the HTC One 2014, that is one question that begs to be answered. Since there are two cameras at the back, what would the respective resolution counts be? It does handle Full HD video recording though.
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-31: HTC One M8 Mini Release In May 'Confirmed'
- 2014-03-30: HTC: One M8 Boosted As A Feature For Benchmarks
- 2014-03-27: Carrier Claims HTC One M8 Mini Is Set To Arrive