Nokia has taken to naming their updates to the Windows Phone platform based on color. The last update was called the “Black” update, and according to recent rumors, it has been suggested that the upcoming update could be known as “Blue”, or could it?
According to a recent screenshot allegedly belonging to that of the upcoming Nokia Lumia 630 in China, it seems that the upcoming update could be getting a different type of color name instead, and it’s a very specific one at that.
As you can see in the screenshot above, apparently the next Nokia update will be called the “Lumia Cherry Blossom Pink” update. It’s pretty lengthy and quite a mouthful although we have no way of telling if this is true. If it is, we have to wonder why Nokia has chosen to give it such a long name, since calling it “Blue” or maybe even “Pink” would have been easier.
Perhaps the Cherry Blossom Pink update might be a China thing since the phone was apparently spotted in China, but either way we guess we will just have to wait and find out. Nokia is expected to announce the Lumia 630 at Microsoft’s BUILD conference where Microsoft is also expected to share more details about the upcoming Windows Phone 8.1 update.
Next Story: There’s No Stopping This Juggernaut Trike
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns