Of course gameplay matters just as much as graphics, if not more, but then again having amazing graphics will attract gamers to the game even if they’ve never heard of it before.
That being said, gamers might be interested to learn that there is a chance that the Mass Effect Trilogy could be remastered for consoles like the Xbox One and the PS4. This is according to a recent tweet by BioWare’s Aaryn Flynn who responded to a question by a fan, asking if the studio would considered a remastering of the game.
According to Flynn, “We have discussed that internally. If we can put solid plans together we’ll share. Great to hear you’re keen.” So it sounds like BioWare has considered the idea, but based on what Flynn has said, it does not look like it might be a work in progress.
Instead it just sounds like one of those ideas that would be a good idea, but might need to judge the feedback from fans and gamers before they proceed.
If remastered, we’re not sure what we might be able to expect, although according to the fan’s question, he suggested upgrades such Full HD 1080p resolution, high-resolution textures, and also the ability to play the game at 60fps. It sounds like a good idea but what do you guys think?
Any Mass Effect fans out there who would love to see the game remastered for next-gen consoles?
Next Story: Sony A77II Could Be The A77's Successor [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Microsoft Reportedly Working On New Xbox One Controller Update
- 2014-03-24: Redbox May Offer PS4, Xbox One And Wii U Rentals Soon
- 2014-03-21: Microsoft Not Fazed By PlayStation 4's Lead Over The Xbox One
- 2014-03-18: PS4 Sales In UK Might Have Surged As Well Last Week
- 2014-03-13: Xbox One Closes In On PS4 In February 2014 NPD Figures