Over the past couple of months there have been a lot of rumors about Samsung working on its second AMOLED display touting tablet. It is believed that the tablet might be launched in the near future, but so far the company hasn’t said anything about it. Just last week some specifications of the tablet were rumored. Now it appears that Samsung Hungary has dropped a solid hint about the existence of this tablet. In a response to a query about the Galaxy TabPro 8.4 LTE, the company’s arm inadvertently let it slip on its Facebook page that a Galaxy TabPro with AMOLED display is coming in a few months.
In all of the rumors we have heard about this tablet up till now there’s no mention of the display size. Even Samsung Hungary didn’t let the display size slip. Regardless of the size, all rumors claim that its going to have a 2,560×1,600 pixel resolution AMOLED display. Apart from that, the tablet is expected to be offered in 3G, LTE and Wi-Fi flavors.
Under the hood, Samsung’s own Exynos 5 processor is expected. The tablet may come with Android 4.4.2 KitKat installed out of the box. Rumor has it that the AMOLED tablet may also have an Ultra Power Saving Mode like the Galaxy S5. It has certainly been quite a while since Samsung launched an AMOLED tablet, its fans are certainly keeping their fingers crossed. Lets see how long it takes for the company to make it official. [Image via tech2]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-07 10.5-Inch Samsung AMOLED Tablet Specs Leaked
- 2014-03-23 Samsung 10.5-Inch AMOLED Tablet Presumably Spotted
- 2013-12-18 Samsung Reportedly Launching 10.5 Inch AMOLED Tablet Next Month
- 2013-01-23 Samsung Galaxy S4 Could Feature Higher Than 440 PPI Display
- 2012-04-06 Stolen Samsung AMOLED Technology Sold to Rival, 11 Arrested