Dell caters to a lot of different types of users. This ranges from the student who needs something affordable to work with, to the home user, to the hardcore gamer, and to the enterprise. Well if you’re looking for something for the enterprise, you might be interested to learn that Dell has recently announced the Dell Precision M2800 mobile workstation.
So what so special about this workstation, you ask? Admittedly it looks pretty ordinary but what helps it set itself apart from the competition is in the price area. With the price of the device starting at $1,199, it is pretty damn affordable as far as enterprise workstations are concerned.
In terms of hardware, users can look forward to a 15-inch 1366×768 display which we guess isn’t particularly high in terms of resolution, but it should be enough to get the job done. However the good news is that users can choose to upgrade to the 1080p display but it will cost you more.
It will be powered by an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor accompanied by a 2GB AMD FirePro W4170M GPU, and will support up to 16GB of memory and 1TB in storage. Available sometime later this spring, you can learn more about the Dell Precision M2800 by heading on over to Dell’s website.
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag
- 2014-03-06: Dell Latitude 13 Education Series Laptop Targets Schools