Zynga has gone through some rather tough times last year with the shedding of their workforce (up to 18%), but I suppose it makes sense that when one hits rock bottom, there is no where else to go but up. Zynga intends to make the most out of this year, where they have plans to introduce a trio of new and yet instantly recognizable mobile games. FarmVille 2: Country Escape might be another potential time sink, considering how the original FarmVille has already picked up 400 million users and happens to be one of Zynga’s most popular titles. The upcoming mobile version of Farmville’s sequel would require an Internet connection for you to enjoy it to the fullest, where it also offers the opportunity for offline play to boot. There are also Social Control options which would enable users to pick the way that they would like to socialize, be it on their own or with friends.
Apart from that, there will also be a new Poker game that is known as New Zynga Poker (how apt!) which will offer a more personalized gameplay experience, “lightning fast” performance, and an updated design.
Other than that, Words With Friends too, would be on the receiving end of a mobile makeover, where it will also arrive complete with dictionary functionality to cater for devices that have smaller screens, accompanied by definitions and audio pronunciations.
Next Story: Windows Phone 8.1 Cortana Screenshot Leaks
- 2014-04-17 Zynga Goes Back To Basics With FarmVille 2: Country Escape
- 2014-01-06 Zynga To Start Testing Bitcoin As A Payment Option
- 2013-09-27 Candy Crush Saga Developer Apparently Files For IPO
- 2013-07-31 Zynga Sues Makers Of "Bang With Friends" App Over Alleged Trademark Infringement
- 2013-07-08 Don Mattrick Reportedly Tried To Acquire Zynga While At Microsoft