For the past few months we have been consistently hearing about Samsung’s plans of launching a new series of AMOLED tablets. Recently a tablet carrying model number SM-T800 stopped by the FCC, this is believed to be the 10.5-inch AMOLED tablet. Purported specifications of this particular model have leaked online. Though since they’re from an unofficial source, which has been right often in the past, one must exercise caution nonetheless.
The SM-T800 is said to be the Wi-Fi only model of this tablet. Apart from a 10.5-inch Super AMOLED 2,560x,1600 pixel resolution display, it is reportedly going to tout a quadcore Snapdragon 801 processor coupled with 2GB RAM. It may be offered in 16/32/64 GB flavors, alongside an 8 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front camera.
The tablet is also said to have a microSD slot, and a 7,900mAh battery. Its expected to run Android 4.4.2 KitKat straight out of the box, and may even come with certain new software features like the Ultra Power Saving Mode which debuted with Galaxy S5. No official word as yet from Samsung regarding its AMOLED tablet lineup. So we’ll have to keep our fingers crossed and hope that Samsung talks about it soon. It is unclear when these tablets may go on sale, but if they do, considering the specs, one can expect the lineup to be a bit heavy on the wallet.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Spotted In Manifest (Rumor)
- 2014-04-20 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5