It’s only April but yet we’ve come across a fair amount of leaks, rumors, and alleged photos that supposedly shows off what we can expect from the next-gen iPhone. Of course none of this can be officially confirmed right now but thanks to the folks at French website, Nowhereelse.fr, they have teamed up with renowned designed Martin Hajek to create some additional concept images of what the next-gen iPhone could look like in a case.
As you can see in the image above, the design looks more or less the same as per previous designs, which we guess are mostly based on the allegedly leaked schematics of the iPhone. However this time it shows what the phone could look like if it were kept in a case and it is a pretty sleek affair.
In fact it seems that the schematics are showing off a design that is reminiscent of the design of the iPad Air and iPad mini which once again is a good thing as both devices are pretty sleek and have a very slim profile. The rendering and the cases also shows off the possible relocation of the power/wake button which has been moved to the right hand side of the phone, versus the top right hand corner.
Other than that it’s pretty much what we’ve come to expect from the iPhone so far. Of course there’s no way of telling if Apple will really design the phone to look like the renderings, but we can only hope that they do, or perhaps they might even surprise us with something better. In the meantime what do you guys make of these designs?
Next Story: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-18: Additional iPhone 6 Concept Renders Surface
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-14: iPhone 6 Price Might Get A Bump [Analyst]
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Research Shows High Interest In iPhone 6 Due To Larger Display Rumors
- 2014-04-08: More iPhone 6 Concept Renders Based On Leaked Schematics