It seems that several launch screens of the upcoming Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation DLC has shown off new environments for you to pit your wits in, as well as a Predator appearance. No, I do not mean the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) that the military uses, but rather, the badass xenomorph hunting monster that has captured the imagination of many when it squared off against the likes of Arnold on the silver screen. Do take note that Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation is already out for Xbox LIVE.
Most of the images that were spotted online happened to be those that hail from the new multiplayer environments, including the new Extinction chapter, and of course, Predator. The new multiplayer maps will feature a now standard quartet of new environments, where they have been named Ruins, Collision, Behemoth, and Unearthed, all sounding very familiar due to the Modern Warfare 3 connection.
To play as Predator, however, will require one to ensure that a bunch of conditions are fulfilled, and chances are these will be extremely difficult to do so. Are there any aliens to kill or dispatch of? I suppose going up against them (relatively) clumsy humans would be easy pickings for a fully armed, matured Predator. So, enjoy the screenshot above of the Predator in action which we talked about just a few days back.
- 2014-04-04: Call Of Duty: Ghosts - Devastation Launch Screens Detail Predator
- 2014-03-31: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Gameplay Trailer Released
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-02-20: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Will Be Free To Play On Steam This Weekend
- 2014-02-12: Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty's Visuals To Be Huge Improvement Over Ghosts
- 2014-02-09: Xbox One Call Of Duty: Ghosts Performance Drops After Patch