DataBeat — VentureBeat’s second annual big data conference on May 19-20 in San Francisco— is laser-focused on helping companies increase profitability through smart analytics and big data tools.
Now that data is driving their decisions, growth-oriented executives are confronting a bewildering set of options. They’re gathering the brightest minds in the industry to filter through the noise and give new insights on technologies and strategies that will accelerate growth.
Our friends at VentureBeat are offering our network a 15% discount on tickets (click the “Register now” link or enter the “Uber15” code at the checkout). Register now before it’s too late!
Featured speakers include:
- Tom Davenport, Author, Big Data at Work
- Steve Hirsch, Chief Data Officer, NYSE
- Simon Zheng, Sr. Dir. Business Analytics, LinkedIn
- Boyd Davis, VP, Datacenter Software Division, Intel
- Peter Skomoroch, Principal Data Scientist
- Sean Gourley, Co-Founder & CTO, Quid
- Riley Newman, Head of Data Science, Airbnb
- Jim Gochee, SVP of Product, New Relic
- Max Schireson, CEO, MongoDB
- Ellie Fields, SR. Dir. Product Marketing, Tableau
- Frank Bien, CEO, Looker
- Anna Gordon, Data Scientist, Mindjet
Come to DataBeat and…
- Find out what big data and analytics tools are helping produce measurable results in sales, marketing, research, and operations
- Take a peek into the future of data-driven ‘growth hacking’
- Get an unparalleled cross-section of ideas from the world’s top data visionaries, scientists, business analysts, executives, academics, and journalists
- Learn effective strategies for managing and mining both structured and unstructured data
- Get tips from experts on how to foster a ‘culture of data’ inside any organization
- Be inspired by real-world examples from the most innovative companies that are seeing measurable growth from utilizing data and analytics
- Learn about the innovation those companies leverage, the insights they’ve found, and the competitive advantage they’re gaining
DataBeat will be packed with case studies, lightning talks, keynotes, breakout sessions, high-level presentations, and an innovation showdown.
But in addition to the content, the event is also hyper-focused on making sure attendees walk away with valuable connections.
You’ll find those new partners, new clients, new hires, and new investors through a series of organizes initiatives including roundtable lunch discussions, quick-connect sessions, receptions, and dinners.
Join us May 19-20 for a two day roadmap on how to approach data to ignite real growth for your business.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-10-18: Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-15: Apple Still Has “A Lot To Cover” This October 22nd
- 2013-10-01: ad:tech New York - November 6-7
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2013-04-03: paidContent LIVE • April 17, 2013 • New York