The HTC One M8 Developer Edition was made available on March 25th last month, and it seems that the adage of the early bird getting the worm holds true here to a certain extent – price wise, at least. The HTC One M8 Developer Edition will be more expensive from tomorrow onward according to this tweet, retailing for $50 more than when it was first introduced, which means that the final sticker price for the HTC One M8 Developer Edition would be at $699.99 a pop.
Of course, this does not mean that you are unable to take advantage of the existing promotion price of $649.99 since you will still be able to pick up the HTC One M8 Unlocked Edition at that price point, albeit that this one will not feature the unlocked bootloader of the Developer Edition.
Considering how both the HTC One M8 Developer Edition and HTC One M8 Unlocked Edition were introduced to and made available in the US last week, it goes to show how at times, certain promotions do not run that long as consumers would have preferred. Verizon, AT&T and Sprint have since launched the new HTC One M8, too. Are you going to pick up the HTC One M8 Developer Edition, or would you prefer to stick to the vanilla model?
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-03-31: HTC One M8 Mini Release In May 'Confirmed'
- 2014-03-30: HTC: One M8 Boosted As A Feature For Benchmarks
- 2014-03-27: Carrier Claims HTC One M8 Mini Is Set To Arrive
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!