In the year 2013, the Huawei Ascend P6 was launched, where it was touted to be the slimmest smartphone that ran on the Android mobile operating system, sporting a really sleek looking metallic chassis to boot. This showed that Huawei was serious about making a splash in the design department where its hardware is concerned. Having said that, Huawei has been working on a successor to the Ascend P6, which is known as the Huawei Ascend P7 – and should its most recent leaked photos of the chassis point out anything, it would be the fact that it comes with a premium design that ditches the plastic look that lower end or entry level Android-powered smartphones come with.
The Huawei Ascend P7 is touted to come with a 5″ 1080p display, a quad-core 1.6GHz HiSilicon chipset, 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, a 13MP camera at the back, and an 8MP camera in front. The particular battery that comes with it ought to have a possible capacity of 2,460mAh. Apart from that, the Huawei Ascend P7 is touted to run on the most recent Android 4.4 KitKat operating system version, arriving in possibe shades of pink, gold, silver, and black. I guess we will know more about the Huawei Ascend P7 when it is officially released this May 7th.
Next Story: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again
- 2014-03-24: China Demands 'Clear Explanation' From U.S. On NSA's Huawei Infiltration