In the middle of last month, we brought you whispers of the LG Lucid 3 that seemed bound for Verizon Wireless. Well, it seems that all of that waiting after slightly more than a month has come to fruition, where Verizon has unveiled the LG Lucid 3, a new and affordable Android-powered smartphone that is made by LG. This particular handset intends to continue from where the LG Lucid 2 left off, where it will arrive as a free smartphone on a 2-year agreement with Verizon. Of course, if you do not want to be tethered to a contract, you can always fork out $299.99 for the unlocked version.
What does the LG Lucid 3 offer? For starters, it runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat, which means there is no need for you to wait for the latest version of the mobile operating system to appear. Other than that, just about everything else would remain pretty plain, which means it would not be able to compete on the high end side of things. This would place it in the functional smartphone category, and would not impress power users.
Hardware specifications of the LG Lucid 3 include a 4.7-inch qHD (540 x 960) display, Knock Code, LTE connectivity, a quad-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, a 5MP camera at the back and a 2,440 mAh battery. [Product Page]
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-03-25 LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-15 LG Lucid 3 Leaked
- 2014-03-04 Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 LTE Announced
- 2014-02-28 Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- 2014-02-14 LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked