Before Titanfall was released, Microsoft issued an update for the Xbox One’s controller to make it less twitchy, optimizing the controller for the game. However it seems that Microsoft has yet another update in the works, according to a recent post on the NeoGAF forums where it was suggested that a new patch is currently being tested.
No word on when we might be able to expect this update, but for those interested or curious as to why there is a new update being released shortly after the previous one, apparently this has to do with fixing the connection and headset quality issues that gamers are experiencing at the moment.
If you rely very heavily on your gamepad to connect your headset to, then perhaps this is one update that you might want to keep an eye out for. However some have criticized this move, saying that these are issues Microsoft should have addressed before the console was even shipped, but better late than never, right?
In any case we’ll definitely be keeping our eyes and ears peeled for more details of the update and when it will be pushed out, so do check back with us at a later date for the details.
- 2014-04-23 China Thinks Windows 8 Is ‘Expensive’
- 2014-04-23 Bing In Classroom Arrives At All U.S. Schools
- 2014-04-23 Xbox One For Japan Launches On 4th September
- 2014-04-22 Microsoft Organizes Party To Celebrate E.T. Videogame Dig
- 2014-04-22 Second Windows 8.1 Major Update To Arrive In August (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21 Phil Spencer Admits More Needs To Be Done For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-17 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-07 Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07 Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements