Word on the street has it that Motorola is working on a new smartphone that sports a 4.3” display, where this alleged handset will arrive in three different models – the single SIM XT1021, the dual SIM XT1022, and the XT1025 that sports dual SIM capability in addition to digital TV ability. Apparently, all three models have already picked up the nod of approval by the relevant Brazilian authorities, which means we ought to be able to get a closer look at them soon.
The exact resolution count of the new handset’s alleged 4.3” display has not been revealed, but a screenshot tip off did show off other features that we would most definitely be interested in – including the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, a 5MP shooter at the back, 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory that will, in all probability, be able to be expanded via a microSD memory card slot, and a 1,900 mAh battery to keep you going.
These are also said to be extremely thin in nature, so the big question is, will they launch in May? It really is a matter of waiting it out now. From what we have heard on the grapevine, these handsets will measure 4.91” x 2.55” x 0.24”, which would mean it is really, really slim.
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1