If you’re into headphones and earphones, Phiaton might be a company that you have heard of, and if you’re in the market for a new set of headphones, Phiaton might have something for you in the form of the Bridge MS 500 headphones which won a Red Dot award, which we guess says something about them aside from their good looks, right?
As you can see in the image above, the Phiaton Bridge MS 500 headphones look pretty good. They don’t look like your regular pair of headphones which are typically very boring in their design. In fact the Bridge MS 500 sport a pretty sleek look and is made from both aluminum and leather as far as its construction is concerned.
The headphones will feature a pair of 40mm drives and an inline remote and detachable cables that comes in a striking red finish. The great thing about detachable cables is that they’re easier to take on trips and you can bundle them separately so they won’t get damage by being bent at weird angles in the carrying case.
Unfortunately the Phiaton Bridge MS 500 headphones are pretty pricey and at $300 per pair, safe to say that these headphones aren’t for everyone. We can’t attest to the sound of the headphones but if they look good to you, then perhaps these are a pair of headphones you should probably try out at the shop first before buying. For more information you can hit up Phiaton’s website for the details.
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones
- 2014-02-04: Sony PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset Unveiled