Sony will be rolling out the PS4 update 1.70 really soon, and this is set to be a major system software update for your next generation console (that has recently passed the 7 million mark in terms of sales, by the way) which will see the introduction of some exciting new features which many gamers have been looking forward to. SHAREfactory would be one of those features, where it functions as a new rich video editor app for PS4 which makes it a snap to customize your gameplay videos.
Using SHAREfactory, one is able to easily merge captured video clips for editing purposes, personalizing them with additional special effects thanks to the use of filters, transitions, and themes, in addition to sharing your digital exploits with the rest of the world over a social network. Not only that, SHAREfactory would also enable you to personalize your videos through the inclusion of text, stickers, and a set of accompanying audio tracks, apart from video commentary with picture-in-picture capability with PlayStation Camera. One also has the option to import original music to add to the custom soundtrack for your video.
Next Story: Missing Boy Found In Coin Operated Claw Machine
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: inFAMOUS Second Son PS4 Patch Arrives April 17th
- 2014-04-13: 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-04-04: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Phase 2 Launched
- 2014-04-02: Sony PS4 Survey Hints At Possible Features