So, the Samsung Galaxy S5 has already seen its global launch, and I am quite sure that those who have picked up the smartphone over the weekend would have been more than pleased with their purchase. Having said that, it is time to focus on yet another Samsung Galaxy S5 variant, where we will take a look at the Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom this time around, where the very same phone is also known as the K Zoom.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom has been touted to be seen online at the early part of this month, and it seems that the folks over at the FCC have already taken a far closer look at this smartphone, prior to giving it their approval for a release, of course. That being the case, then an official announcement should not be too far away from being made. So far, the report from the Federal Communications Commission did confirm that the model number of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) will be known as SM-C115, where it will also play nice on an LTE network and supports NFC capability.
Should previous rumors pan out to be true, then the Galaxy S5 Zoom will also come with a 4.8” Super AMOLED display alongside a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The device itself will supposedly run on the company’s latest Exynos 5 Hexa chipset with six-core CPU and 2GB RAM, while carrying a 20.2MP camera at the back with 10x optical zoom and Xenon flash.
- 2014-04-21: Slew Of Samsung Devices Appear On Zauba, QHD Model One Of Them
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-01: Samsung SM-T800 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-27: Samsung SM-T805 Spotted In FCC Filing
- 2014-03-24: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom Specs Spotted On Handwritten Note (Rumor)