No prizes for guessing that Samsung Gear Now could very well be another name for a different smartwatch, or could it be a name for the same smartwatch, albeit having it released in a different country or area?
The Samsung Gear Solo allegedly supports SIM cards, which means it is also able to function as a handset all by itself, letting you make a phone call to another person ala Dick Tracy without having to pair it up to a different Samsung device in the first place. If that were to be the case, then chances are pretty good that the Gear Solo will also run on the Tizen platform ala the Samsung Gear 2.
Next Story: Staples To Offer In-Store 3D Printing Service
- 2014-04-22: Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-03-13: ZiiLabs Tales Samsung And Apple To Court Over Patent Infringement
- 2014-03-06: Samsung Receives Patent For "Touch Display Apparatus Sensing Touch Force"
- 2014-03-05: Samsung's Google Glass Rival Patent Filing Reveals AR Keyboard
- 2014-02-14: Samsung Patent Suggests Advanced Handwriting Recognition