Samsung has always been a bastion for Android-powered handsets, although this does not mean that they have neglected the Windows Phone platform. Of course, their releases with Windows Phone can be counted on just a single hand with fingers to spare, but things do seem as though they might change in the future. For instance, we did talk about the Samsung ATIV Core mid-range handset late last week, and here we are with an unannounced Samsung SM-W350F that has appeared in a UA Profile over at Samsung’s website.
The Samsung SM-W350F will arrive with a WVGA (480 x 800) display, where it will be accompanied by Internet Explorer 11, which would be one of the new features that are part of the Windows Phone 8.1 make up. Hence, it would not be too far off the mark to speculate that the Samsung SM-W350F is going to run on Windows Phone 8.1, sporting a WVGA display that looks set to give Nokia’s recently launched Lumia 630 and Lumia 635 a run for their money. Considering Nokia’s offerings in the same range happen to retail for less than $200, once can only guess that the Samsung SM-W350F ought to reside somewhere in the same price band. What do you think of this particular rumor?
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-04 Samsung ATIV Core Mid-Ranged Windows Phone In The Works [Rumor]
- 2014-03-31 Samsung ATIV SE Release Slated For April Without Windows Phone 8.1 [Report]
- 2014-03-24 Samsung ATIV SE Rumored To Arrive On Verizon 18th April
- 2014-02-26 Samsung ATIV SE Could Be Final Name of The "Huron"
- 2014-02-04 Samsung SM-W750V Might Feature 720p Display, Not 1080p