T-Mobile has been doing their bit to offer a greater degree of freedom as well as choice to wireless consumers in the U.S., and in their latest announcement, it does seem as though the masses will be able to lay hold of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 later this summer (May 1st) from the Un-carrier.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 will be an 8” tablet that will not break the bank, which should be good news to those who have been on the lookout for a brand new tablet, but do not want to blow their respective budgets. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is ideal for one to watch movies or TV shows and listen to music on the move, in addition to snapping photos and sharing them, too.
When the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is paired alongside a T-Mobile Simple Choice Plan, one ought to be able to gain close to 1.2GB of free data through the end of the year, apart from having access to T-Mobile LTE, too. There aren’t issues like an annual service contract, overages, hidden device costs, upgrade waits, and crazy international data roaming charges when you travel to worry about.
Next Story: Ace Attorney 3DS Takes Place In Late 1800s
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2011-09-12 Galaxy Tab 10.1 gets FCC approval for T-Mobile
- 2011-02-06 T-Mobile Galaxy Tab drops price down to $250
- 2010-11-01 T-Mobile offers Samsung Galaxy Tab via Amazon
- 2010-11-09 T-Mobile prices Samsung Galaxy Tab officially
- 2010-11-10 Galaxy Tab Now Officially Up For Sale On T-Mobile