Lenovo and Ubergizmo are joining forces to give away three great devices to three lucky winners. The first winner will get a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (around $1099) which come with a 3200×1800 display, 128 GB GB of SSD storage and 4GB of RAM. Its display can turn to a full 360 degree to ensure maximum comfort in tablet mode, while also offering the classic laptop productivity.
The second winner will get a Yoga Tablet 8 ($199) Android tablet which is designed to last for 18hrs of multimedia usage, which is possibly the longest battery life for such a tablet. That’s enough to watch movies non-stop during a San Francisco to Hong Kong flight, with some battery life to spare.
Finally, the third lucky person will get a Lenovo Miix 2 ($299) Windows 8 tablet which is one of the smallest PC computer that can still run full Windows applications, thanks to its Intel processor.
What to do: rules highlights
- Not mandatory at all, but now would be a good time to follow @lenovo on Twitter or on Facebook and don’t miss another giveaway by becoming a fan on facebook.com/ubergizmo
- Post a comment below and tell us what you would do with those computers and why you want one of them (scroll down, and the commenting system will load). Use your Facebook account or an email that we can use to reliably contact you.
- Don’t enter the giveaway more than once (our bots check…)
- The deadline to post a comment is APR 30 2014 at 23:59 PT
- This is open to legal U.S residents (50 states), 18 and older (sorry, it’s a legal requirement)
- One (1) winner will be chosen randomly for each device. Go read and agree to all the rules in this page. Good luck!
Next Story: Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.