While some parts of the world are already enjoying their Xbox One console, there are some markets that are still missing out on the fun, like Japan, for example. Well the good news for Japanese gamers is that a report from Famitsu has revealed when the console will see a release in the country.
According to report, the Xbox One will be seeing a release on the 4th of September in Japan. The console will also be launched with several titles that will be making its way to Japan as well, such as Forza 5, Kinect Sports Rivals, Sunset Overdrive, Halo, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Thief, and Murdered: Soul Suspect.
There have also been a bunch of developers who have pledged their support to the Xbox One in Japan, such as Sega, Nippon Ichi, Ubisoft, Warner, Yukes, Zoo, Capcom, EA, Atlus, Arc System, Level-5, Marvelous, From Software, Bandai Namco, Tecmo Koei, Square Enix, Cave, and Take-Two.
So we know that Microsoft has been prepping the console for a release and according to Phil Spencer, it seems that there will be an exclusive Xbox One game that will be made by an “awesome” Japanese studio which will presumably be one of the companies listed above. In any case hopefully with the launch in Japan, Microsoft will start to experience higher sales because as it stands, the Xbox One is not selling as much as the Sony PlayStation 4.
- 2014-04-21 Phil Spencer Admits More Needs To Be Done For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-17 Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-07 Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07 Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-04-06 Microsoft Reportedly Working On New Xbox One Controller Update