When it comes to public relations, there are things that one should do and what one should not do. If you’re wondering how to better market your brand or your company image, regardless of what industry you’re working in, then the 5th Annual PR Summit could be an event worth checking out.
The event will be taking place on the 17th of June where it will be held in San Francisco, California. The PR Summit will discuss topics and trends like best practices in business communications, how to tell stories, and how to market your content better. Industry veterans will also be present at the event, allowing attendees to mingle and get some insight on PR from those who have worked in the industry.
There will be a multitude of speakers present at the event. The keynote speakers and presenters will include:
- Kevin Kelly – Speaker and best selling author of Kevin Kelly Unlimited
- Rebekah Iliff – Chief Strategy Officer of AirPR
- Ben Parr – Co-founder and managing partner of Dominate Fund
- Jill Rowley – Founder and Chief Executive of #Social Selling
- Paul Walborsky – CEO of GigaOM
- Gene Falk – CEO of StartOUT
- Tim Draper – Founder and Managing Director of Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Kaustav P. Chaudhuri – Co-founder of Lead Socially
- Vanessa Yanez – Senior Vice President and Partner of FleishmanHillard
- Kym McNicholas – CEO and Founder of Kymerview
- Bill Hansen – COO of dot429
The event will be held at The Old Mint in San Francisco, so if you’d like to learn more, head on over to the PR Summit’s website for the details, or click here if you’d like to register yourself and purchase tickets to the event.