DigiFi has released its latest wireless earbuds that come with the ‘Made for iPod’ certification, whereby both the Opera S2 and Opera S5 comes with track control buttons which are conveniently located on the wireless earbuds itself. Being wireless, there sure is less problem whenever you wear it around your neck be it at the gym or when engaged in other physically vigorous activities. Both models are perfect for folks who like to listen to high-fidelity music, where they rely on Kleer wireless technology to stream uncompressed, lossless, CD quality (16-bit, 44.1KHz-sampled) digital stereo audio. Currently available in Korea, Japan and European markets, we hope that the Opera S2 and iPod-compatible Opera S5 will head all around the world in due time.
Next Story: Dell Inspiron 14 Goes On Sale
- 2014-02-23: Plantronics BackBeat FIT Wireless Sports Headphones
- 2013-03-09: FX-Sport: VR1 Programmable Personal Trainer Wireless Sports Headphones
- 2012-12-17: Nokia Purity Pro Wireless Headset by Monster – Demo at GDGT
- 2011-11-09: Sennheiser RS 220 wireless headphones for audiophiles
- 2011-06-28: JayBird Freedom Bluetooth Wireless Headphones now available for purchase