Motorola’s Droid X might be fresh out of the oven, but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t come with its own share of problems. Folks have discovered a rather disturbing privacy flaw when it comes to said device. While you’re able to delete your text messages and call history logs, turns out that even if you decide to delete it, it’s still accessible via the contacts history function. In order to do that, just hit up the contact history in the contacts app, and you’ll find all the information there, though the good news is that the issue doesn’t persist beyond a factory restore, but it might just make folks worry about the possibility Big Brother issue. Video demonstration after the jump.
- OCZ Formalizes Toshiba's $35 Million Buyout Offer
- Journey Through Middle-Earth Is Another Chrome Experiment
- Xbox One's Kinect Voice And Gesture Cheat Sheet Released
- FCC Chairman Releases Statement On Inflight Cellphone Use
- Joe Belfiore Vows To Close Windows Phone App Gap By End Of 2014
- Seen at: boygeniusreport