Notion Ink’s Adam 2 might have been delayed, but at least we now know when it will roll out – with December 2011 being the definite month, at least according to Notion Ink CEO Rohan Shravan who confirmed that date in a recent interview. Having said that, the Adam 2 will most probably make a splash at CES next January in Las Vegas, so for those who are heading to that gadget roadshow extravaganza, be prepared to take a close look at the Adam 2 then.
There are no details on the hardware of the Adam 2, but since its predecessor did pick up NVIDIA’s Tegra 2 and Pixel Qi’s sunlight-readable display when a rare few others did the same, it makes perfect sense if one were to extrapolate that first adopter mentality to say the Adam 2 will form a tag team with the Tegra 3 Kal-El chip, not to mention the possibility of featuring a new generation of Pixel Qi panels.
Are you excited for the Adam 2 yet, or do you want to wait for something more concrete?
Next Story: Apple Thunderbolt Display unveiled
- 2013-12-16: Notion Ink Adam II Tablet Goes On Sale In India First
- 2013-07-19: Notion Ink Adam II EVE Concept Phone And Tablet Accessories Spotted
- 2012-04-11: Notion Ink Adam 2 Will Not Have HD Screen Because of Battery Constraints
- 2012-01-20: Notion Ink Adam 2 tablet announced
- 2012-01-16: Ice Cream Sandwich for Notion Ink Adam now in Alpha
- 2011-12-09: Notion Ink Adam gets Ice Cream Sandwich (video)
- 2011-06-01: Notion Ink releases Eden 1.5 update for Adam tablet
- 2011-04-30: Notion Ink promises Android 2.3 Gingerbread for Adam
- 2011-02-06: Notion Ink Adam tablet gets update
- 2011-02-02: Notion Ink Adam apps ported over to G-Tablet