Verizon has just opened up their first tri-lingual FiOS retail store in the Providence area, where employees are all more than ready to serve customers who converse in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. This particular store is comfortably nestled away at 579 Atwells Ave, and the store’s grand opening had some luminaries make headlines including Mayor Angel Tavaras and members of the Providence City Council, not to mention New England Patriots legend Joe Andruzzi, in addition to the usual slew of leaders from Verizon Wireless. I guess with the introduction of such value added services, it might just tip the balance in Verizon’s favor the next time someone in the area has questions concerning the FiOS service.
According to Susan Retta, vice president of marketing for Verizon, said: “Verizon has a long, proud history of citizenship in Providence, and the opening of our new FiOS store is another example of that. Providing excellent customer service is a priority for Verizon. Having employees in our store who speak Spanish and Portuguese will enhance the experience for our customers.” [Press Release]RELATED
- MIT Researchers Claim To Have Discovered Toughest Tongue Twister Of All Time
- Samsung To Introduce Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor In 2014 [Rumor]
- OCZ Formalizes Toshiba's $35 Million Buyout Offer
- Journey Through Middle-Earth Is Another Chrome Experiment
- Xbox One's Kinect Voice And Gesture Cheat Sheet Released