We’ve seen a couple of tablets designed for kids in mind, such as the Archos ChildPad, and if you think that such devices are great and instrumental in helping your kid grow up in a world filled with technology, Genius has announced a graphics tablet called the Kids Designer II, which they claim will help accelerate the learning and creativity of children aged 3-8 years old. Unlike the Archos ChildPad which is actually an Android tablet with a custom interface on top of it, the Kids Designer II is a tablet that will instead come with software preinstalled.
This includes fifteen games with a variety of difficulty levels along with a large 5”x8” display in which the child will be able to interact with. It features large volume controls for easy access and will come with a cordless stylus in which the child will be able to use to draw or to paint on the tablet’s display. If this sounds like a tablet you think your kids might benefit from, the Kids Designer II is currently available in both US and Canadian markets and is retailing for $64.99.
[Image credit - Vidilab]RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Follow: genius,