The Partner Network for the Vivaldi tablet as well as other compatible devices has been introduced by KDE. Before we proceed, here is a little bit of additional information concerning the Vivaldi tablet – this 7″ tablet will run off an ARM-based processor, where it will further slash the cost of ownership by using an open source operating system that is based on Mer Linux and KDE Plasma Active. Touted to ship from next month onwards, you can expect to fork out approximately €200 for the Vivaldi tablet – although there has been no word on a US price point just yet. The KDE team seem to be working hard in constructing an ecosystem that will revolve around the Vivaldi tablet as well as other Plasma Active devices down the road. Ecosystem products do not seem to tickle the fancy of many, but it will definitely appeal to the loyalists out there.
Next Story: Samsung Chromebox unboxing video
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade