A while back we reported on the Chameleon Kickstarter project and in case you haven’t been following the news, Chameleon is a Kickstarter project that aims to change the way the home screen on Android tablets look – essentially a launcher. What makes this different from other launchers is that it attempts to change the info on the home screen based on your location, WiFi networks and even the time. For example during the mornings it might load the news and stock quotes for you, while at night it might load a list of recommended restaurants and movies to watch. We guess that’s the reasoning behind its name as well. Now the good news is that if you were one of the backers of the Chameleon Kickstarter project, you will be pleased to learn that the beta version of the launcher is currently available for download from the Google Play store so pop on over for the download! In the meantime if you’re wondering what Chameleon is about, check out the video above or head over to its Kickstarter page for the details.
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets