We did take a gander at the Acer Iconia W510 just a few days ago which was tipped to arrive in the US this coming November 9th with a $500 price tag attached to it, running on Microsoft’s new Windows 8 operating system to boot. Now, we do know that Windows 8 will roll out officially at the end of this month (hopefully to much fanfare!), so having the Acer Iconia W510 arrive in early November would make it a wee bit late. What’s more important, however, is the fact that it has already gone through inspection at the FCC, and have passed all tests with flying colors, meaning it is being prepared for a general release in time.
What is most interesting about the Acer Iconia W510 would be the rather generous 7300mAh battery that it packs – which hopefully, it will be able to deliver the 9-hour battery life as promised. Just to jog your memories, the Acer Iconia W510 will come with an Intel Atom Clover Trail-based processor, accompanied by 2GB RAM, a 10.1” display, and carry a 32GB SSD for your memory needs..
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-10: Microsoft Surface Mini Could Be Marketed As A Note Taking Device [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year