Another day, another tablet this the news at the very minimum, and this time around, it would be the RAmos W42 that hails from China. Well, this will be an Android-powered tablet that will join the many hundreds out there, but what makes the RAmos W42 different from the rest would be its screen size that offers an alternative purchase at 9.4”.
You will find that the RAmos W42 will run on the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system (no Project Butter here I guess), accompanied by a Mali-400 GPU and a Samsung-made quad-core processor, namely the Exynos 4412. The IPS display will carry a resolution count of 1,280 x 800 pixels, and 1GB RAM as well as 16GB of internal memory which can be further expanded via a microSD memory card slot completes the list of features. Oh yeah, how could we forget – two cameras grace the RAmos W42, with one at the back and another in front. It looks set to retail under the $200 mark, which should make it mighty attractive.RELATED
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Seen at: engadget