Ematic has just introduced to the world the Ematic Genesis Prime, which are pretty big words for a name of a tablet, which would also make it the company’s first ever Google-certified tablet that will boast of complete access to the Google Play store. For road warriors who are looking for a different tablet experience, the Genesis Prime is a 7” device with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on board, making it a decent portable entertainment hub which allows you to access thousands of today’s most popular apps, games, and movies among others.
As for the rest of the hardware specifications, the Genesis Prime will support 1080p HD video playback, a 1.1GHz processor with a dedicated GPU, 4GB of internal memory, 5GB of included cloud storage, Wi-Fi connectivity, a front-facing VGA camera, USB 2.0 support, up to 4.5 hours of juice, where you can choose to bring one home from Amazon.com for $79.99. Surely for a tablet that does not cost more than a Benjamin with some loose change to spare, there is not much to complain about what arrives right out of the box. [Press Release]RELATED
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- Follow: ematic,