Sponsored by Lenovo and produced by Y’Anad Burrell, the fashion show will feature the following designers: Manic Designs by Rachel Riot, Roc Rio by Rickie Lee, Christina Morgan Cree and SENSOREE.
Digital Fall will be the closing party of the GLAZED Conference, a 3-day Glass and Wearable Tech event including a weekend hackathon put on by Stained Glass Labs/AngelHack and a 1-day conference.
After a weekend of conversation around wearable technology, the world’s top tier investors, press, developers and entrepreneurs will gather to celebrate fashion, art, and technology during a fashion show that will showcase the latest innovations.
During the evening, you will enjoy an on screen photo show by Liz Caruana, Warren Difranco, 510 Media and Edward Jefferson.
Tickets start at just $20 with discount code - Sept. 30th at Mezzanine, event starts at 7.30 pm,
Use the exclusive DIGITAL50 discount code to get your ticket. http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7642120789?ref=ubergizmositebanner&discount=digital50
Note: this a 21+ event
More information about the event oand our past events on the website: http://digital-seasons.typepad.com/
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-11-22: THANK YOU! Digital Fall 2013 Was Amazing, And We Have A Winner
- 2013-10-18: Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-15: Apple Still Has “A Lot To Cover” This October 22nd