AppNation, an event focused on the business side of the app revolution is going to be held on Dec 3-4 in San Francisco. Its goal is to gather the most influential leaders of the App world to exchange ideas and power the next phase of market expansion. Ranging from traditional keynotes and on-stage interviews to videos and immersive experiences, APPNATION blends useful information, high concepts and exciting entertainment.
Ubergizmo readers are eligible to receive a free full access conference badge ($495 value) to network with over 2,500, attendees, access all sessions and get into the official APPNATION Party on Tuesday, December 3rd!
Registration Promo Code:
– Complimentary Full Access Conference Discount Pass: AN5UGFC100 (no cost to members)
– Register HERE: bit.ly/1hjW0p5
Speaker Highlights Include
Deb Liu, Director of Platform Monetization at Facebook
Sean Cook, Mobile Partner Engineer at Twitter
Phil Easter, Director of Mobile Apps at American Airlines
Ina Fried, Reporter at All Things D
Russell Ketchum, Lead Product Manager at Google Analytics, Mobile Apps
Simon Khalaf, CEO of Flurry
Ari Levy, Technology Editor at Bloomberg
Patrick Mork, Former Marketing Director at Google Play
Aaron Radin, SVP, Partnerships and Portfolio Products at NBC Universal
Andres Wolberg-Stok, Global Mobile and Tablet Banking Director at Citi
A significant percentage of APPNATION’S program is dedicated to target tracks that take deep dives into core drivers for the emerging app universe, such as:
– Platform Fragmentation
– Mobile App Investment
– How Real Is The Power of the App Economy?
– Mobile v. Web-based Apps
– … and much more!
- Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- Join the 11th Wearable Technologies Conference in Munich January 27/28 2014
- The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!