It was in 2013 when Google introduced a Nexus 7 dock a few months after the tablet went up for sale, and it is now time to relive such a moment all over again, as the folks over at ASUS has started to sell a couple of different kinds of docks for the 2013 edition of the Nexus 7 tablet. The first of the two would be the ASUS Dock for Nexus 7, where this particular dock can be positioned in either landscape or portrait orientation depending on your choice and situation, and also sports a design which enables the user to slide their Nexus 7 right into the dock in order to get it charged. Not only that, the ASUS Dock for Nexus 7 will also come with HDMI output so that it can send whatever content from your Nexus 7 to a compatible external display. The asking price or this ASUS Dock for Nexus 7 stands at $49.99 a pop.
As for the other Nexus 7 dock, it will be known as the ASUS PW100 Wireless Charging Stand. This particular dock would enable one to place the Nexus 7 as well as other Qi-compatible device onto the dock in order for the charging process to begin. There is a light-up ASUS LED indicator which will allow the user to know just when his or her device is being juiced up, while a design that is reminiscent of a pyramid will help prop the device up at a 60 degree angle. For wireless charging convenience, you will need to fork out $89.99.
- 2014-04-10 ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27 AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24 ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23 ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-10-03 Google Might Not Go With ASUS For 2014's Nexus 7 [Rumor]
- 2013-09-08 ASUS Reportedly Trying To Emerge From Under Google's 'Aura'
- 2013-05-29 Asus Nexus 7 Re-certified By Bluetooth SIG
- 2013-02-07 Nexus 7 To Carry Qualcomm Processor Instead?
- 2013-01-28 Google Works With Asus For Next Generation Nexus 7