We’re always looking for new talents, so if you feel like you can contribute and help us make this site better and more informative contact us. We’re looking for strong bloggers that naturally look for the latest news to share. you have to be able to question web rumors and be passionate about using mobile devices. If you can’t explain technology to your friend and parents, this might not be a job for you. the ideal candidate has:
- A passion for mobile devices of all kinds
- Strong communication skills
- Great work ethics, with a good dose of pragmatism
- Decent photography abilities, to take good gadget pictures
- Basic HTML knowledge (enough to format a review with tables, divs etc…)
- A good sense of humor
For practical reasons, it’s better if you can contribute at least a couple of hours (or more) a day. We also work with guest bloggers from time to time, so if you have a particular expertise, let us know. Hubert Nguyen or Eliane Fiolet are your contacts. They are the founders of Ubergizmo.
If you can’t contribute in a professional way, but still would like to help this community, you can volunteer to moderate comments. The best way to start is to participate in the discussion and show that you want to help.