This statement covers the site www.ubergizmo.com (Ubergizmo) and any associated content including email and RSS. Please read this statement carefully before using proceeding to access Ubergizmo. Your use of Ubergizmo indicates your agreement to abide by the Terms in effect.
Copyrights and Fair Use Guide
Feel free to use short quotes (a sentence) in your website or blog as long as it is in quotation marks and credit is given with a full URL Link around a mention of Ubergizmo right after the quote. Do not hide the link from Search Engines with a rel=”nofollow” attribute.
Please do not IFRAME our content as this would hide the original URL from the user.
If you want to use a quote for publicity or other commercial activity, please contact us to get the permission to do so. If you intend to reprint/publish articles, there may be a licensing fee involved. Contact editor -at- ubergizmo -dot- com to get more information. We also provide licenses for paper magazines.
Copyrights violations will be the subject of a DMCA complaint to: the hosting company, the advertising partners and search engines.
Use of RSS Feeds: RSS is a free service offered by Ubergizmo for non-commercial use. Any other uses, including without limitation the incorporation of advertising into or the placement of advertising associated with or targeted towards the RSS Content, are strictly prohibited. Contact us if you would like to use our content for commercial purposes.
You must use the RSS feeds as provided by Ubergizmo, and you may not edit or modify the text, content or links supplied by Ubergizmo. For web posting, reprint, transcript or licensing requests for Ubergizmo material, please send your request.
Link to Content Pages: The RSS service may be used only with those platforms from which a functional link is made available that, when accessed, takes the viewer directly to the display of the full article on the Ubergizmo Site. You may not display the RSS Content in a manner that does not permit successful linking to, redirection to or delivery of the applicable Ubergizmo Site web page. You may not insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the RSS link and the applicable Ubergizmo Site web page.
Ownership/Attribution: Ubergizmo retains all ownership and other rights in the RSS Content, and any and all Ubergizmo logos and trademarks used in connection with the RSS Service. You must provide attribution to the appropriate Ubergizmo website in connection with your use of the RSS feeds.
External Link Disclaimer
Ubergizmo contains links to external, third party web sites along with relevant commentary to provide our visitors with an up to date digest of current news stories. By providing links to other sites, Ubergizmo does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to Ubergizmo .
Ubergizmo does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do we represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Visitors to Ubergizmo assume complete responsibility and risk in your use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
“Ubergizmo” Comments and Discussions
In order to make our Comments interesting and informative for our users, the following guidelines must be adhered to by all users posting and/or viewing comments:
- If a comment is made using your identity it will be deemed to have been posted by you.
- Do not post abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory,libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material. – Do not intentionally make, false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service. – Do not post material that infringes copyright.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all comments relevant and ‘on topic’ to the particular Ubergizmo posting open for comments.
- Ubergizmo will not accept responsibility for information posted in the comments. If Ubergizmo receives notice that any posting is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the Comments, Ubergizmo may remove that posting and/or any other related postings.
- Please note that unless Ubergizmo is notified of a posting that is not in keeping with these terms and conditions then we will not remove it, furthermore we do not exercise any form of editorial control or censorship of Comments other than the above stated procedure.
Notification of Changes