Hauppauge Computer Works has released its “Wing” software that allows customers to record TV shows on a PC to be viewed on the PSP, Apple video iPod, and other portable video players later. Existing TV recordings can also be converted. This $24.95 accessory to Hauppauge’s PC-based WinTV-PVR personal video recorders can record in H.264, MPEG-4 and DivX formats, or directly to a recordable DVD disk. Expect a Mac version to be released early next year. (features below) Via eHomeUpgrade • Record your favorite TV shows on your PC for playback on the video iPod, Sony PSP or DivX player.
• Works with all models of the WinTV-PVR, including the WinTV-PVR-150, WinTV-PVR-250, WinTV-PVR-350 and WinTV-PVR-USB2.
• Includes a stand alone transcoder, so you can take previously recorded TV shows in an MPEG format, and turn them into a mobile video format.
• Includes a TitanTV plug-in, so you can record in a mobile video format when scheduling your TV shows with TitanTV.
• Includes an updated WinTV Scheduler and mobile video configuration program.
- ASUS PQ321 4K 31.5-Inch Monitor Available For Pre-Order For $3,500
- Google Releases Google+ Photos App For Chromebook Pixel
- Polycom New Solutions: RealPresence CloudAxis, New User Interface, RealPresence Desktop 2.0, Virtual Edge Executive Desktop
- iPhoto '12 for Mac could be arriving this summer and rumored to bring over some iOS features
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 now available